10-40mm Adjustable Joist Cradle
Our adjustable joist cradles (main image) are the ideal foundation when laying Millboard on hard surfaces. The cradles also have an acoustic benefit to help reduce the sound transfer.
Quick and easy to install with optional height adjusting levellers.
- Extensive range of solutions to offer a comprehensive answer to the problem of decked and gridded areas.
- Immediate drainage between and under the area, thereby preventing the build-up of standing water and plant growth
- Protection of the waterproofing membrane from temperature extremes and direct contact damage
- Much simpler installation, reducing time and labour
- Most services, drainage outlets, conduits, wiring, etc, can be concealed below leaving a safe, unobstructed area
- A larger than average base area giving greater weight distribution
- Instant access to replace damaged slabs or decking or to be able to inspect services without damaging the original installation
Pave Support is a black co-polymer polypropylene injection moulding that raises the paving 15mm above the supporting surface and can be easily separated into halves or quarters for edge and corner details.